The After Grad Committee would like to thank all the parents, guardians, and family that helped make the all-nighter happen.
We also wanted to thank the following individuals (non-grad family) and businesses (some are grad families’ businesses):
- Ness Lake Bible Camp – “by donation” for use of all their carnival equipment and 4 hours of guided activities out at camp
- Northern Bounce (Jordan Yu) – donated use of the PG Dome and equipment for the evening
- Art Knapp Plantland – donated 20% of sales from May 7- May 21 (if donation letter was presented)
- Diversified Transportation – donated the use of the bus all night
- Yellowhead Helicopter – offered a reduced rental rate
- NR Motors – donated use of river boats and drivers
- DWB Consulting Services, Ltd. – donated use of river boats and drivers
- Team Powerhouse Realty, Rebecca Worthington, Realtor
- Premier Computer Care
- Darren and Alison Woolgar – donated use of carnival games
There were also several individual donations from those who wish to remain anonymous.
Also, the following Cedars staff volunteered their time for the evening/morning:
- Frank Crosina
- Sarah Darragh
- Krystal Rempel
- Nicole Rowland
It really has been heart-warming to see so many people and businesses contribute to the Cedars Class of 2021 grad celebration!