Educating and equipping discerning disciples of Jesus Christ for restorative work in His kingdom
Team Jericó left on Saturday, February 14, 2015! Please remember to pray for the team as they travel and minister abroad.
- physical health and safety of the team
- team unity, and ability to work together
- that we would be able to overcome the language barrier
- to have open hearts to what God wants to show us
- that there would be a mutual blessing (Romans 1:11-12) between Cedars and Jericho Ministries
- that we would be able to apply what we learn in Honduras when we come back to Canada
This year’s team is: Alannah, Brook, Brooke, Caroline, Danae, Danica, Dave B., Dave L., Hope, Jaime Y., Mariah, Micaiah, Michael, Miya, Rebecca, Ryan, Solomon, Taylor, and Tiffany.
2015 Blog Posts
Today we took a break from the manual labour to help out with a retreat. The high school for Jerico school will be closing down after this year and so it was neat to have the final class out to the Villa for their last “back to school” retreat. The retreat revolved...
Some people have asked how I choose my blog titles, so for those who are curious last year was a LOTR/Hobbit kind of theme. This trip to Honduras has been a bit of a whirlwind so far, so I haven't had time to think about this year’s theme so I’m defaulting to movie...
My 3:30 am wake up call is going to come quickly so this will be a short post. I just want to say a big thanks to the Cedars family for all the work that you have put into fund raising, prayer and encouragement over the time we have been preparing for this trip Make...