Student Referral Program
The Referral Program has ended for this school year. See you next year!
Refer a new student to Cedars Christian School, and you can make an impact for them and you! Program details are below. You may submit your referral using the online form.
As noted below, this year's deadline for submission is February 28, 2023.
Program Description and Procedures
- The New Student Referral Incentive Program awards a referring Cedars Christian School family with a $500 tuition credit for each new student that is referred to, enrolls in, and attends Cedars Christian School in the 2023/24 school year, up to a maximum of $1500.00 per family.
- The newly-referred family is also awarded a $500 tuition credit for each student that is newly enrolled in and attends Cedars Christian School for the 2023/24 school year, to a maximum of $1500.00 per family.
- The credit(s) will be applied in February 2024 of the 2023/24 school year, for new families still enrolled.
- Families who pay monthly payments will receive a credit to their accounts.
- Families who pay their tuition in full before the 2023/24 school year begins and have been issued a charitable receipt, will receive a tuition credit in the current year and then their overpaid tuition can be applied to the following 2024/25 school year.
- New families who do not complete the full year will receive half the tuition credits, along with the referring family.
- There is no limit to the number of families that can be referred. However, the tuition credit cannot exceed the referring family’s tuition fees.
- The referral program is for parents or guardians who are paying tuition for enrolled students (Grades K-12) at Cedars Christian School.
- Grandparents and Alumni may also participate, with awarded credit(s) being applied to a currently enrolled family’s tuition.
- Referring families must sign and submit a New Student Referral Incentive Program Verification Form by the submission deadline of February 28, 2023.
- Referrals must be acknowledged by the applying family before the new family is admitted. Referrals cannot be made retroactively - referral forms submitted after the referred families have contacted the school will not qualify for the incentive.
- The referred family must follow the regular enrollment process. Final decision for student acceptance rests with Cedars Christian School administration.
- Incentive award consideration is limited to the referral of brand new families enrolling students in Cedars and does not apply to students transferring or returning to Cedars, nor families who have previously had students at Cedars Christian School.