This week’s updates from the Building Committee, Capital Campaign Committee, and Leadership Team:
- We purchased bleachers! Through Building Committee connections, we were able to purchase quality, used bleacher seating for 600+ at a fraction of the cost of comparable new ones. Thanks be to God for directing our paths on this purchase. If you are able to help out on Friday – we may be receiving shipment on site and need to unload the pieces into another storage container. Email Dave Rowland (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are able to help. Looking for 8-10 people.
- At town hall meeting on April 15 at 7pm, we discussed the trucking and stockpiling of gravel on our newly cleared area. Speak with Kenton if you have any leads on trucking services.
- Pre-design drawings are progressing and we are getting closer to sharing some initial floor plans with various stakeholders. Stay tuned.
- This week, we captured video footage for two promotional videos that we hope to release later this month along with our viewbook and web page. Branding of our “Growing Together” Building Expansion Project is coming together nicely.
- We are looking for a group of community “storytellers” to help with our capital campaign. If you are interested or know anyone that would be a good fit for this kind of role, email Dave Rowland.
If you have any questions, please contact Kenton Friesen at email@example.com .