Educating and equipping discerning disciples of Jesus Christ for restorative work in His kingdom
Welcome from the Principal
We are excited that you have chosen to take a look at us. This is a community of love where you and your children will feel at home. We have an excellent Preschool to Grade 12 program that teaches children about whom they are and how they can serve God in the world. The program meets all BC Ministry of Education requirements and is taught by people of integrity who are all certified to teach in BC.
Take a look at the information on the website and contact us for a school tour where you can get a real sense of the wonderful culture and community that is Cedars Christian School. Come and join us!
- The Registration Package needs to be filled out and submitted to the Main Office. You may scan and email the documents to email@example.com, or arrange for a time to drop them off – contact us at 250-564-0707.
- There is a non-refundable $125.00 application fee for new families. You may make this payment on our Payments Page.
- We will also need to see the birth certificate for each child being enrolled. We will take a copy for our files.
- You can view our Tuition Schedule here.
- After you have submitted your application, you will be contacted to arrange for a tour and interview date.
- Alternatively, use the link below to book your tour and bring your papers with you!
From time to time during the school year, we run a referral incentive program. If you’ve been referred to Cedars by a family currently attending, check out our New Student Referral Program for details on possible discounts on your tuition.
Please note that the Cedars Pre-School has its own registration package and you must pick it up from our pre-school teacher, Mrs. Wilma Sturwold. She can be reached at (250) 961-7495.
Book a Tour Today!
We believe that most students come to us for more than just our quality Christian education. They come because of our culture. Students who are a part of Cedars know they are a part of a Christian community and that they are loved. Self-confidence comes from knowing...
We believe that faith and spirituality affect every aspect of life. What you believe is going to impact everything from how you do in school to what career you choose in life. We do our utmost to integrate a biblical perspective into every aspect of our school. This...
If belonging to a community is important to your family, then Cedars Christian School is where you want your child to be. You will notice in a short period of time that your child will feel like he/she is at home… not just at school. New students and parents feel like...
... We are about thinking, applying, and service Academics: Students aren’t just going to learn facts and formulas; they are going to learn ways of thinking and also how to apply learning with discernment because they are equipped with the “big picture” view of their...
Why is community so important to Cedars? Children who are a part of a grounded community like ours are optimistic and hopeful about the future. They have a sense of being a part of something important where God is in control. Are Cedars’ students ready for university...