10 Surprising Reasons to Get Your Drama Tickets Now
Here are ten fun reasons to get on over to our Drama Page to get your tickets today!
- You’ll feel smart! If you didn’t “get” Shakespeare in high school, you’re gonna love this one and be amazed at how much smarter you’ve become!
- You can “name-drop” at the water cooler about how that Shakespeare play you saw last weekend was so very good… Others will know you’re smart!
- Remember awkward high school romances? Well these students don’t feel it but we think you’ll believe otherwise when you watch them in the play…
- It’s funny!! Proverbs says laughter is good for the soul.
- Cedars drama “team” needs support, just as you’d come cheer on a sports team in provincials. No timeouts… no haggling over points. Just pure story and escape.
- Bless a literary friend with a ticket and an outing.
- It’s fast-paced. It’s all Shakespeare’s words, but we’ve edited out some of the “dusty bits” and the story moves along!
- Make it a party with appies and Shakespearean insults on the menu before the show. Costumes optional.
- Set your elementary students up for success in High School English class because they’ll already love Shakespeare before they get there!
- It’s a great chance to impress others with your smart decision to have your kids at Cedars when the school puts on such great dramas! (Seriously, it’s a great way to showcase Cedars to family and friends.)
Reach Your Audience and Make a Difference
Lastly, a reminder… Our drama program is a great opportunity to reach a “captive audience” of Cedars
families and friends. Consider making a donation and taking advantage of this sponsorship opportunity.
Space is limited. Support for our scholarship fund and technical costs would be much appreciated!